19 Apr Tackling emotional health in the high-pressure workplace: Samaritans Wellbeing in the City learning tool
One in five adults will experience suicidal feelings at some point in their life, and City workers are no different. In fact, high-stress workplace environments can significantly raise the risk of emotional ill-health and deter individuals from speaking out and seeking help until it is too late.
Brightwave recently partnered with Samaritans – sponsored by The Lord Mayor’s Appeal – to develop and deliver an interactive learning experience tailored to workers in the City of London that gives employees the skills they need to manage their own emotional health and look out for others, before feelings reach crisis point.
In our April webinar Brightwave’s Director of Design Caroline Freeman and Samaritans’ Senior L&D Officer Lucia Capobianco teamed up to share the story of this uniquely important and innovative learning solution.
Watch the webinar now to find out:
- How Samaritans and Brightwave came together to devise a trailblazing learning tool tackling an urgent issue
- The organisational benefits of emotional health awareness: increased staff resilience, peer support and productivity
- How increased emotional health awareness empowers learners to support their friends, family and colleagues through active listening
- How to achieve lasting behaviour change without over-messaging your solution
- How to design video-led learning with real emotional impact:
Get in touch with our learning experts here.
Sign up to Wellbeing in the City here.
Watch the Wellbeing in the City trailer here.