01 Feb Mapping the landscape and driving the evolution of learning technology #LT19UK
|Date||14th FEB / 2019|
|Times||11:45 PM – 12:15 PM|
|Venue||Theatre 11, Learning Technologies Exhibition, London Excel|
The expanding learning technology market can feel like a confusing, bewildering place.
But we can work out what’s going on by finding the common features and trends the new generation of learning products share.
One clearly emerging theme is that the latest products and technologies are increasingly designed to work together in a flexible architecture of solutions. The workplace learning technology stack is now likely to include a mix of immersive learning, social learning, chat-assisted performance support, on-demand mobile-learning, end-to-end blends and tested behaviour change programmes.
How do you make sense of that kind of complexity? Get yourself into the driving seat for those challenging learning technology implementations.
Join our CTO Mark Aberdour for this session at Learning Technologies 2019. This high-level overview of learning and development at the start of 2019 session will be packed full of data, insights, tips and techniques to help you successfully navigate the learning landscape and get the most from what’s out there, including how to:
- Keep track of new learning technologies that are important to your organisation
- Agile and user-centred approaches to implementation
- Drive continuous improvement with ongoing user research
- Measure effectiveness and improve user engagement
With an impressive track record in the digital industry, spanning over 20 years, Mark is a widely recognised expert in open source tools, technologies and learning platforms. In recent years he has developed successful and market-leading platform offerings for a variety of learning technology providers. His role at Brightwave is to ensure current and future technology solutions match the company vision. His responsibilities include:
- Driving innovation across the Brightwave portfolio of products, services and platforms
- Providing strategic and practical support to sales, marketing and technology teams
- Taking the lead on technically complex projects