19 Feb Business Development Manager – tessello
Why work for Brightwave?
We are one the world’s leading digital learning agencies who have been around for the past 18 years, so we know what we’re talking about.
At Brightwave you’ll find most talented people in the industry, a competitive salary and commission, flexible benefits plus much more!
We’re friendly, fun and seriously committed to our core values of Innovation, Creativity and Collaboration and we pride ourselves on working with the biggest clients solving their most complex learning challenges.
Located in the heart of vibrant Brighton with sea views from the office.
Overview of Role
This role is all about tessello, Brightwave’s cutting edge learning platform.
You will work closely with the Head of Products and Head of Sales to grow our client base. You’ll also work closely with the Product Owner and Customer Success Manager to ensure our existing clients are happy and to identify whether there is any opportunity for new sales as we release new product features.
You’ll have full ownership of the sales cycle from qualifying leads right through to hand off to production.
- Manage the end to end sales process through lead generation and discovery to contract negotiation
- Meet revenue targets and personal KPIs
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Work with clients to identify needs and present solutions
- Manage key accounts and identify potential revenue streams
- Document daily activity in Salesforce to track performance
- Accurately forecast and deliver revenue to deadlines
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify tessello’s unique selling points and differentiation from the market.
- Experience in a B2B environment selling digital learning solutions (preferably learning platforms)
- Experience working with L&D/e-learning teams
- Ability to manage a large number of prospective clients
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- A sound understanding and knowledge of how an LMS works
- Confidently generate new business leads and convert warm leads
- Have a consultative sales approach and be comfortable discussing platform benefits and their alignment to business needs
- A good ability to identify clients’ needs and suggest the best solutions incorporating the latest technologies
- Experience hitting or exceeding targets.
Brightwave operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age or political opinions.
Closing date for this role is Friday 6th March 2020.